One Soul in 2 bodies greeting card
A beautiful extract from the Sikh wedding ceremony, or Anand Karaj, symbolising the unity of marriage.
Text on back reads: Guru Amar Das (1479 - 1574) was the third of the Ten Gurus of Sikhism and helped establish the Sikh wedding ritual (Anand Karaj meaning blissful union).
Translation in full “They are not said to be husband and wife, who merely sit together. Rather they alone are called husband and wife, who have one soul in two bodies.”
The stunning gold foiled text stands out beautifully against the elegant black background.
Perfect to send as a wedding card, or as an Anniversary card to remind the recipients of their special day.
- 15cm x 15cm
- Blank inside for your own message
- Printed on high quality, smooth white 300gsm card
- Comes cello wrapped with a plain white envelope
- Shipped in a board backed envelope to avoid creasing
- Estimated dispatch is currently 3-5 days
- Designed, printed and packaged in the UK