Kidda? Greeting card
Fun, simple card with the saying 'kidda' - a commonly used Punjabi term meaning 'how are you?'.
The gold foiled text stands out strikingly against the crisp, white card, allowing the words to do the talking.
This versatile card could be used to check in on someone, and let them know you're thinking of them.
- 15cm x 15cm
- Blank inside for your own message
- Printed on high quality, smooth white 300gsm card
- Comes cello wrapped with a plain white envelope
- Shipped in a board backed envelope to avoid creasing
- Estimated dispatch is currently 3-5 days
- Designed, printed and packaged in the UK